THREE DAYS OF NP OPEN HOUSE WAS AWESOMEEEEEE!
First day.Helped to tend the Korean Cultural Club booth.
On the first day, tended with Michelle and Jialeng.
Michelle was MIA most of the time! D:<
LOL she went for some JAE ushering thingy.
But it was funnnn! Met some nice fellow members! But some were damn idiotic.
So we tended from around 3 to 6.
First day was fun, still learning.
Second day.
I didn't go for morning classes D: OVERSLEPT ):
Went to school and reached there at around 12+.
Met up with Jialeng and went to the booth to help out, for about an hour I guess? :)
THEN THEN THEN.
We walked around the school and tried to get goodies (free NP tee, goodie bags etc!).
Yet! We can't because it's not for NP students ):
But we played this game and had free MARSHMALLOW CHOCOLATE FONDUE!
The chocolate was so warm! So nice! So sticky! So sweet! FANTASTIC LOL.
Also visited the Convention centre. It was nice, free popcorn and candy floss, haha!
And ohohoh! Main point is this huge board which you can scribble on. LOL see!
I just want to say, we didn't write the words SNSD.
We just wrote the words ANTI. LOL.
I didn't write the words 'I read smut <3'>
Afterwards, we went to BUGIS AREA TO SHOP SPAZZ SHOP SPAZZ SHOP SPAZZ.
Awesome day. Damn fruitful!
Reached home at about 5:30pm!
Third day. TODAY!We reached school at about 10:40am.
We had a sms two days ago, telling us to reach school at 10am on Saturday.
BUT GUESS WHAT, THE BOOTH WAS TOTALLY DESERTED WHEN WE REACHED THERE AT 10:40 LOL.
So nevermind~~~
Jialeng, me, a guy, and another guy whose name starts with the letter A (sorry i can't remember T.T) set up the booth first.
It didn't really get crowded until after around 2pm!
And later on it became only Jialeng, me and Ding Sheng tending the booth.
And Jialeng put on the female Hanbok!
I didn't want to wear Hanbok because I think it'd be too hot (and really it was~).
But I did in the end~ I tried the male's one and the material is so thick.
The female hanbok's material was thin BUT too much cloth at the bottom, makes it so hard for Jialeng to walk lol!
Welcome to our wedding~!
Just kidding. I already have 5 fabulous husbands ♥


We had another photo taken with the Japanese Tsubasa kimono people and DS after that.
Will post that photo up soon! After I get hold of it :)
At 3, went to have IS group meeting with Aly, Amanda and Hakim at library.
The meeting only lasted for 10 minutes! Our meetings are always so short, so fast finish already! I love my group hahaha <3
Went back to booth. Walked around the school.
Then Jialeng, me, Shawn, Annabelle and a few more people (sorry i can't remember your names! hahah) went convention centre to take the free NP tee! Nicenice~!
Although its only for secondary school people...
I borrowed Aly's IC to redeem ;x (i didn't bring mine)
Shouted 'NP IS THE BEST!!!!' super loudly into microphone in front of the camera!
I feel so proud of us can! *everyone comes together for group hug*
We had to shout before we can get the tee. Haha~ it fitted nicely too! :)
Walked around CC. When we went back Atrium, there's this MI:DEA awards thingy.
Some celebrites went. Like Jamie Yeo, Utt and RIS LOW. BOOMZZZZZZZ~
Photo credits to JIALENG. I lazy to upload mine :D
Ris Low. She's super shingzy tall~
Utt. He looks better on TV, but still handsome.
Left halfway and went to OURSPACE to take goodie bags.
It was only supposed to be given to sec/ITE students, but I think there were leftovers, so they started giving it to everyone without checking their identity cards :D Bagus!
Took bus to SP to redeem goodie bag (i know, we're like really greedy lol!).
But no more goodie bags left to give out ):
Took 105 to Serangoon with Jialeng, and then 135ed home!
GUESS WHAT AGAIN, I MET YINGSI ON 135. One of my primary schools BF! <3
And a small part of glimpse of our booth.
Just the kpop/k-drama parts.
First day when we went, we felt that it was too lacking of kpop/drama love!
So went to print out some artistes.
(clockwise from left) Lee Minho, Go Ara, DBSK, Super Junior.
BUT we had to take it down for some really scrooge-y reasons.
Can you at least add some fun into work and stop being so boring and serious? Zzz~
But still other than that! Everything was great! :)
I want to do it again next year :) and this year for April's CCA fiesta! :D