Went gym with SeokTeng this morning!
Felt super clean and refreshed after the workout~
Went to Bugis after that. Walked and shopped around.
OMG I bought TEN 2R photo cards for only THREE DOLLARS at comics connection.
AND GUESS WHO I SAW?
JIAHUI! OMG.
I met my srjc friend in the midst of thousands of people on a tiny road in bugis. LOL.
Then went to see LIANG WEN YIN.
She's super pretty and her voice is very good! So soothing and sweet.
Forgot to bring camera along ): so have to settle with ST's hp camera.
THEN halfway through her singing, it started raining -.-;;
So we left halfway too. Alot of people did lol.
Felt so sad for her lol, hope the weather will be fine at her next autograph session :)
Next saturday -
Seoul'd out concert!
OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE FT ISLAND (HONGKI! JEREMYYYYY!!~)
BROWN EYED GIRLS TOO. I LOVE THEIR SONGS SO MUCH.
and i'll definitely remember to bring my camera this time. kk!
Omg super tired now.
Never do these three things in ONE day alone:
1. Go gym
2. Shopping around with a LOADED bag
3. Go to an autograph session
Gah. Wedding dinner tomorrow. Can't watch the charity show on channel U ):
Too bad, because I really wanted to see Ye-eun!!!!! T__T