12 DECEMBER, 2009
7:30PM-11:15PM @ FORT CANNING PARK SUNDOWN FESTIVAL: SEOUL'D OUT CONCERT!
IT WAS THE HIGHEST NIGHT I EVER HAD IN 2009!!!!!!!
Went with Jialeng, her brother and Jen. The event started at 7:30PM.
It kicked off with some traditional Miso Dance Musical, Drawing Show (it was SO jaw-dropping) and the B-Boys performance~
Now now now, photos time~~!
Won't be posting everything up because I took like 200+ photos.
So just post one or two (more maybe more if I like it) for each performance! :)
Drawing Show: We thought it'd be some boring performance at first, but it turned out to be damn cool! They're super ultra talented. Can dance, act and draw so well!
Jin Jo Crew, The B-Boys: Didn't took alot of pictures of them because I was video caming them instead (their performance is too awesome not to be videocamed). SUPER COOL DUDES.
Mario & Park Si Nae Mario reminds me alot of a JYP who's high on drugs. LOL.
But he did manage to get the audience real high with all his I-heart-Singapore rapping and all! And overall their performance were both good and fun!
Lee Ji Soo: You can tell that he was nervous to death! Don't worry boy I'm here *HUGS* BUT OMG HE HAS SUCH A FREAKING LOVABLE PERSONALITY!!!!!! He's really sincere and modest. Really.
OMG HE'S SO CUTE *burrows face in hands* AND HE ACTUALLY REMINDED ME ALOT OF SHINWOO FROM YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL <3
HIGHLIGHT #1 OF THE NIGHT: T-MAX
T-MAX:
I got alot of funny/weird captures of Kim Joon (the one in cap), really. ALOT.
Not gonna put them up here though, haha! But the audience started getting REALLY REALLY HIGH when they came out! I love their Almost Paradise performance (with the stage fireworks and all!!) It was the song I was looking forward to from them that night XD
HIGHLIGHT #2 OF THE NIGHT: FT ISLAND p.s my photos are all hongki-biased.
^ This one is not in focus (damn you auto focusing!) but he was cute trying to fix his necklace into place. AND HIS HAIR IS <3!
FT ISLAND: They look really tired. Their faces were practically screaming ARGH I AM BORED TIRED AND DYING when they came back on stage for an encore. But they still brought out an awesome performance nevertheless!!!
AND CLICK HERE FOR A BONUS CUTE HONGKI GIF! (warning large file size, the first time it plays it might be laggy, but it'll play at normal speed the 2nd time it loops)
HIGHLIGHT #3 OF NIGHT, LAST PERFORMER: BROWN EYED GIRLS
Brown Eyed Girls:
They're so gorgeous and talented!
They really brought chills down my spine when they're performing 'You Raise Me Up'! I LOVE their performance though (i'm a sucker for performances involving the use of fans, i don't know why T.T)