<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Updates
Tuesday, 17 November 2009

LECTURE DAYS ARE HELLLLL BORING ):
Tsk, I don't like my writcomm lecturer! Forgotten what her name was already. Who bothers to remember!
She assigned this 15-min summary task for us in lecture today, and asked us to upload onto our school's system.
THEN, my group didn't managed to complete it but we handed up because she told us to hand up whatever we had then.
So we did, and when she opened ours, she "scolded" my group saying if we were busy chit-chatting instead of doing our work.
WE DIDN'T OK. Retarded.
There were so many other groups who did less work than us, yet she didn't scold them.
And she didn't even scold those who didn't pass up! Tsktsk.
I was pissed with her, but shalln't be so petty to be angry with stupid teachers for so long. Naaanaaa.

Went Singpost with Michelle after school today. Last min thing.
TSK, remind me not to go SP with her after school anymore!
She practically forgotten I was carrying a 2kg+ bag with me and made me wait so long for her. LOL.
But it was quite fun lah, long time no go to scoops n slurps, our usual hangout, already :)
I miss Yuki! She's like, the 'face' of SNS shop to us.
I want her back! The new cashier is always talking on her phone, not concentrating on her job at all -.-

Okay feeling a little cranky now cos I'm really tired now. Gotta go take a nap. Byeeeeee :)

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I