Today was kinda fun!
Had radio lessons from 11 to 2.
Cringed when I heard that we'll be doing quite alot of practical work today.
First, we had to record a live recording of the scripted work we did last week.
Then we had to impersonate a famous person and interview one another.
That was fun! For fun's sake I acted as Paris Hilton.
It was hilarious and stupid acting as her. Tough work too!
Angela acted as Lang Lang, some unheard of China pianist.
Funny cos she replied in Chinese 'zao an ni hao!' LOL.
Charlotte impersonated Sunye from Wonder Girls!
I had such a fun time interviewing her, really!
Because as all of you know I
♥ WG (((((:
Then did some Vox Pops. We cheated actually, because we just interviewed our own classmates instead of asking random strangers. HAH.
Then I realised there's no Writcom tutorial after radio class ended :\
Instead! There's elearning assignment to hand in. SIGHHH.
Headed over to SIM to eat, and I got too caught up playing Guitar Hero at POPULAR.
Logged on late, and so we really had to rush to hand in everything by 6pm!
Charlotte had to go for Jap class at 6pm ):
So Angela and I had to finish the rest up!
It was crazy, I tell you. But we had a fun time laughing!
In the end, we ended up submitting at 7:02pm -.-
Late by ONE HOUR leh. Hope Mr Sharpe won't deduct too many (or any) marks :x
Took 151 back, brought something, headed home.
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! YAY I LOVE THURSDAY ((((:
Sometimes I wonder if I should continue doing so much for others.
Because at times they just don't seem to do the same for me.