This week...
is gonna be hell ):
Monday: 1000-word eassy (in-class writing assignment). SICK.
Tuesday: Written Communication MLA test. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
Wednesday: Radio assignment due. (I haven't even started on a single word!!!)
Thankfully I don't have school on Thursday and Friday. Which means 4 day break! :D
THANK YOU. Cos the next three days are gonna be hell crazy.
Now, I don't know which one I should start preparing on first. Maybe radio? :\
I'm bad at getting a headstart on multiple assignments.
I want to chiong finish watching You're Beautiful, but SOBS HOW CAN I NOW.
Really can't wait for the end of Wednesday! OMG.
Now I'm like listening to
The Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang.
Though I don't understand a single word, but everything from the tone to rhythm of the song is so damn inspiring. Yes i can do it! FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGG~~
Right, too much DBSK spazzing, and now I have the urge to name my radio presenter for my radio assignment 'Micky'.
LOL maybe I will do that. Kk.
(is it just me or the icon above my profile on the sidebar <<<< looks like Britney Spears with a really long neck? i'm positively sure it isn't her though hahhaha)