TODAY WAS FUN :)
Went for Women's Worth Conference for IS in the morning.
It was sooooooo draggy. Had to sit there from like 9 to 1 (i don't think they even gave us any breaks!)
But the good thing is they provided us free lunch after the event ended! The pasta and potato wedges were gooood.
Then went library to wait for Jialeng. Watched Hi My Sweetheart.
Omg Show looks super retarded yet hilarious, the show is nice! I recommend it alot :D
THEN, went to Mac at 530pm with Michelle and Jialeng.
We were late for KCC (korean cultural club), arrived ~7pm I think, aha.
Today's KCC session is soooo nice (and slack but yeah we like!)
They presented on the recent trend of SUICIDE IN KOREA.
Cool huh! I don't mean the suicide incidents...
I think its a very original topic to present on. Pipe up everyone's curiosity straight away :)
THEN OMG, they presented on the past Kpop bands (the kind of bands that were formed like ~10 years ago) like FIN.KL, SHINHWA, H.O.T etc! XD
After that they played their MVs. Hmmm I like! It teaches me more about Kpop history :)
I love today's KCC session! Totally looking forward to the next one :))))
And during the talk on suicide incidents during KCC, the person talked about how 'conflicting gender roles' can influence someone to commit suicide as well.
THEN OMG she said something like "
Like if you listen to kpop right, you will know that fans like to match their idols together, like for example Jaejoong and Yunho, Tiffany and err whoever lah, then make them look very gay or les lah~"
I totally LOL at the YunJae part and EWW at the Tiffany part.
Then I told Jialeng, 'Whats so wrong about gays?! I support gays!'
And then she replied, 'That's because you think YunJae is hot XD'
SHE GOT ME RIGHT.
<3
But still, I half want and half don't-want all my idols to be gay.
Because I remembered one comment which said
'You girls will be really sorry if all your idols turned gay one day'. OMG ~.~;;
KCC is such an awesome cca for kpop lovers, all you do is just attend sessions, listen to presentations (not boring ones in fact!) and spazz and go all fangirl and the best part? You get cca points for it! LOL.
I love KCC!
for now.