<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Back to Anti-SNSD
Thursday, 12 November 2009

I just posted two posts on stand forum again, and oh man it felt so good.
So long since I'd been to STAND forum for anti-snsdness.

I see that SNSD is still giving total crap performance, especially Tiffany.
Jessica, I can't even hear your voice when you tried your very best to sing. Every single time it's like that. WHY.
The so-called-best-singer-in-the-www-by-fans leader Taeyeon failed to reach her high note.
 Wow, can they even survive through their solo concert at the end of the year?
I'm getting worried for them already.
They just totally killed their songs with their live performances.

Yuri, you totally rocked at the solo/couple dance part! (Hyoyeon noo...my dinner..vomit..)
And Sooyoung, you're seriously getting prettier and prettier each time I see you! <3

Okay, just taking a small break from my work.
There's another individual speech presentation (10% of total marks! shit~) tomorrow morning, and I have to hand up my SocPsy journal tomorrow PLUS there will be a graded SocPsy pop quiz tomorrow (which unfortunately, i haven't studied for).
BACK TO STUDYING. Fighting!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I