<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Tomorrow~
Thursday, 29 October 2009

Sigh, individual presentation tomorrow.
Cannot use any powerpoint or scripts somemore!
Have to talk infront of the the whole class empty handed. So awkward.
Just thinking of it makes me scared numb now :\
I thought joining the Pledge of Silence (cannot talk for either 4, 8 or 12 hours!) can let me escape the stupid presentation, but argh lecturers why do you all have to be so practical and strict!

Two options to choose from,
1. Choose a hobby and recommend it to your classmates.
2. Talk about a life changing moment and how has it changed your attitude and life.

OMG, you want me to just go up to the class so suddenly and start talking about these stuffs?!!
But oh well...I guess that's what SPEECH COMMUNICATION is about. Training you to be able to talk about random things well.
Downloading Family Outing now.
Really have to think of a topic soon :\ NO TIME LEFT.

Sometimes I think if you're really worth all the trouble.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I