Yesterday was like the most tiring day I had since the start of the holidays :\
First, 3 hours of Radio Production from 11-2.
That was okay, my new classmates were generally nice and fun! ^_^v
YAY for that, because I don't really like my own class now and I'm not afraid to say it.
Then 1 hour of break, ate Japanese food again XD
I'm so addicted to their dish number 9.
But strangely I don't remember the name of the dish. HAHA.
Then 2.5 hours of WRITTEN COMMUNICATION.
Supposed to be 3 hours but Mr Sharpe had to go off early.
Good thing also, I can't stop laughing at him after looking at his
'Before' picture XD
Took diagnostic test, but practically everyone cheated.
But the good thing is Mr Sharpe didn't really care. LOL.
My eyes and brain are totally fried after taking almost 100 questions on grammer, usage and style, punctuation and quotations etc etc etc. OMG.
Took 154 home because 151 was too crowded.
THEN. Because of that explosion Macpherson/near Aljunied Park there, the stupid bus actually skipped my stop!!
And I didn't know it skipped my stop because I never took 154 BEYOND my stop before.
Stupid me ended up alighting at Circuit Road.
Too tired to think and walk already. Its like 7pm already.
So I just cabbed home since its quite near anyway.
AHHH. I was seriously tired yesterday!
Now I'm feeling better (NO SCHOOL DAY XD)~~
But my right arm's still feeling a lil sore :\
Tomorrow school starts at 8am.
Which means I must wake up super ultra early.
BUT! I'm not gonna think about that first.
Gonna enjoy my day off thoroughly ^_____^v