<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


youngwoong jaejoong
Friday, 18 September 2009

I was looking through some photos from DBSK's Mirotic press conference last year...
And apparently for some unknown reasons,
my heart started thumping real hard when I looked at Jaejoong's photos...

Junsu in the background: Shouldn't it be me-

Me *interrupts*: IS IT because of Jaejoong's mesmerizing eyes....



Or is it because of his rich rosy red kissable lips...



Or is it because of his breast cleavage hot, smexy chest?



OR IS IT JUST HIS TOTAL FEATURES PERFECTION?








Me: Huh?



Junsu: Aren't you forgetting someone?! I have a really sexy duck butt nobody can resist!! Even I cannot resist it myself!!!!



Me:


Junsu: You don't believe me?! I'll show you the power of my sexy butt!











Me: *FAINTS* Junsu ah..how can you compare Jaejoong's face with your butt??!?


Oh well..Jaejoong may have the prettiest face...but...
JUNSU WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE SEXIEST (and fattest) DUCKBUTT ASS <3



Wow..this picture is really shocking..

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I