<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


WTF!
Thursday, 17 September 2009

SNSD will be singing a few songs for the new Korean drama, Heading To The Ground, which stars TVXQ's heartthrob leader Yunho and Go Ara.

You can get a preview in these two videos (I cut off the two videos). It's not completely sure who from SNSD is singing but it's said that the first video is Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Jessica with also the possibility of being all the members and the second being a duet by Taeyeon and Sunny.

Can I just kill myself, someone give me a knife, no make it a chopper. No what the heck just give me a lighter and a can of kerosene! I'LL BURN MYSELF ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD THEIR WEAK AND CRACKY VOCALS EVER RELATE TO A SOCCER-RELATED DRAMA?!?!?!?!?! DAMN YOU SME!!!!! BIASED ASSHOLE!!!!!


I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ALL ABOUT DBSK 3 DVD NOW!!!! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE SME BOYCOTT WAS A STUPID THING BUT NO!!!! GIVING YOU MONEY SO THAT YOU CAN SPEND ON SNSD!!!?!?! IN FACT I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ANYTHING PRODUCED BY SME ANYMORE!!!!!!!! ALL THAT MONEY YOU JUST SPEND ON SNSD!!!!!! GO AND DIE!!!!! *KICKS CEO & LSM IN THE ASS*

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I