<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


the short post
Wednesday, 16 September 2009

When I first saw this picture at Allkpop, I went like  
OH SHITZZ SNSD FORGOT TO WEAR THEIR SHORTS/PANTS AGAIN @!#&$*%!$

Turned out they did bring their safely underwear urm, SHORTS with them anyway.


Hurray for those long and beautiful legs, Sooyoung!
Opps, did I only just mention Sooyoung? (I like this girl anyway)

And urm Tardfany? I don't think wearing very short shorts can actually make your very short legs look any less shorter. Just resign to your fate you'll always remain a shortie for the rest of your life, plastic girl. (Maybe it's all that plastic on your face that's slowing down your growth spurt)


To the shorties of SNSD, just continue to enjoy standing on wood panels for the rest of your life and be pampered by pervertic fanboys and ajusshis from the back.
SNSD fighting!!!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I