<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


School+Orchard+bbq chicken!
Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Went back Bartley for teachers' day yesterday!
OMG, kudos to our batch for doing so well!
We'd put Bartley's name into the top 60 schools in Singapore! XD
Kinda nice seeing the school again. Even though the food isn't as nice as before. Gaga.
And lol we gave a rubbish bin to Mr Er.
Like seriously, we made it obvious enough that we don't like SNSD by putting WG and 2NE1's photos outside the bin and put SNSD's pictures inside.
Sadly I don't think he got the hint. HAHA.
Somemore he even SMILED to himself after looking at Tiffany's picture!
Like how I always smile to myself while admiring DBSK's hot bods, but hey we're talking about TARDFANY here, how HOT can a tardy possibly get??)
And to think that I chose a picture of Tardfany with a crooked nose, and he didn't even noticed that his angel's huge plastic little nose was meandering and distorted.
Well, he will when he paste the pictures up on his desk and stared at it for long enough XD
Saw Miss Leo! My fav teacher in the WWW. And Miss Soh turned so pretty now! Haha.
Mr Conceicao didn't really change much.
Mr Alex Ng too. (Duh, he NEVER changes. Always the same shirt and pants since day 1 LOL)

Then went to Orchard with Charissa, Seokteng and Michelle.
Wanted to watch movie actually, but didn't in the end~
Walked around and ate at Cineleisure's BBQ Chicken! <3
It's a MUST-GO restaurant because they serve the BEST chicken ever!! (plus not to mention the fact they play Korean MVs, CFs and behind the scenes XD)
I'm already missing the taste of the chicken and fries! Hmmmm~
SO GONNA GO THERE AGAIN NEXT TIME.
Michelle and Seokteng had Jerk BBQ Chicken (? jerk?) and I had Korean Charboiled.
It was faaabbulicious! <3
Can't forget the tender meat and the taste (and I love the mayo salad too). Goshh~
Korean Charboiled is a MUST TRY okay! OMG I HEART KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN~!


^ Jerk BBQ

^ Korean Charboiled
Tried Korean Nougat ice-cream from some korean mini mart afterwards. Quite nice!
Omg such a koreanish day!
And Charissa is acting so childish on the way home..grow up my sister! HAHAH!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I