<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Really, my last fangirl post.
Wednesday, 30 September 2009

I know I said that post below was going to be my last fangirl post on Blogger..but!!! :D

PLEASE HELP VOTE FOR DBSK TO COME SINGAPORE!
Its really simple, since you have the time to be reading this post you should have the time to just do a really simple vote right??

Just check on Dong Bang Shin Ki/Tohoshinki under Concert-Korean category.
Enter your name (use your real one, because you may win a prize or something) and your email (they don't do spamming so now worries!)
YOU CAN VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY!!

Please! Its that simple! Click on image below to get to the page! :D
Thank you~~~ (^_^)v



P.S. Jialeng...I won't scold you if you voted for ss501. HAHA really!


And I found this on AF and thought he looked so cute.
No I haven't forget him, if you guys are wondering!
Even though he's disappointing me alot with his ultra-weird hairstyle now



Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I