<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


popseoul!
Tuesday, 22 September 2009

An interesting encounter I met with someone online!
I wasn't angry...more of amused at how someone can actually be so dumb! LOL

Okay here goes. I was reading at Popseoul about this Tiffany article about her having sore throat and unable to perform at Music Core.
And all her fans in the comment box were sort of using her mother's death to defend Tiffany's mistakes and kind of stuffs.
I find it so damn stupid, because does that mean those with no mothers will grow up to be people who kept making stupid mistakes but never changes? NO.
But then I found a comment which was rather disturbing.
She goes by the name of Maki, and she was replying to someone else's comment.

Maki:
Hahaha, how do you define “bad”? LOL. F-cking dirt. Hahahaha. Nah, I don’t need your money. I don’t take money from delinquents who slave away at Star Bucks making $8.50/hour.

Hey, really. Do you think I seriously give a f-ck what you think I am?? Seriously? Hahahaha. I hope your mum dies. I hope she dies in your arms. ;)

Thank you for the well wishes. I hope your life isn’t half as bad as I hope it will be after you lose your mum. Goodbye!

So in wanting to join in the commotion because I was bored, I replied:

wackyU:

Dots, I can’t believe fans are now going to the extent of even using Tiffany’s mum’s death to defend her.

@ Maki: You know, you aren’t really being very nice saying that. Haven’t you even heard of karma?

Maki:

Dude, I’m all welcome to karma. I F-CKING LOVE KARMA. It bites you in the @ss every f-cking time.

Haha, and I’m a fan of SNSD? Really, b!tch? How long have you been on this site?!?!?! I’m f-cking notorious here. Go check my track record. I am no fan of SNSD. You dumb f-cking twat. LMAO!

Don't you just feel like slapping her face now? :)
I forgotten about this article for a couple of days, I only remembered about this comment I made today. So I went back to check the comments box.
And someone else I don't know had replied to her.

soshimunky:
And you’re are proud of being notorious? I feel sorry for you.

Maki:
Ha!! I’m damn proud. :D I feel sorry for you too.

Isn't her life sooo sad?

AzureGothBunny:
If you’re notorious, how come I’ve never heard about you here? :)

Maki:
Probably because you’re goth a.k.a reject of society.

Why are you even on this site? Shouldn’t you be cutting yourself or hitting your head against a wall?

AzureGothBunny:
Before you say anything, be sure to get your stereotypes right. “Goth” and “emo” are two different things, but apparently you’re not educated enough to know that.

Maki:
Nah, the two are both the same. Emo is when you’re young and useless. Goth is when you simply cannot grow up. Don’t try to correct me when you can’t even do proper differentiations. Hah, I bet your parents are ashamed to take you out. If you were my kid, I would keep you in a cage in the basement.

AzureGothBunny:
As a goth girl, I think I know the difference. And people who know the difference will agree with me. ;)
Before you automatically assume that they’re the same, look these things up in a dictionary. =) It’ll save you a lot of trouble and a lot of humiliation when you realize what you promoted as right if actually wrong. :)

Maki:
I say what I see. Humiliation? It can only be so if I believe. Sorry m’dear, you lose.

I don't get how the Goth actually lost. Seems like she won to me.

AzureGothBunny:
I haven’t lost anything. :)

So after reading what had happened, I replied to this stupid Maki.

wackyU:
For your information, I DID NOT say that you are a fan of SNSD. Please learn to use your eyes to read properly before acting like a retarded smart alec and replying to people, alright?

And no thanks, I don’t feel like checking your track record. Why should I waste my time checking up on a hopeless who uses vulgarities for no good reasons?

And to correct you as well, Goth and Emo are totally different things. There there, someone is trying to be the smart alec again, trying to “correct” people while sprouting the wrong things out of the mouth.

I guess, stupidity never ceases in some people.

Its true, I DID NOT say that she was a SNSD fan. She just assumed all up in her head that people like to direct their words to her. She must be really lonely.
Hmm, perhaps she's Tiffany in disguise?

You know, actually online debate is quite a fun thing when you know 110% that you are in the right, people are with your side and you ARE going to win for sure. LOL!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I