<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Pink Line
Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Found this DBSK comic from DBSKnights.
It has to be the most most most HILARIOUS fanfic comic I've read so far.
Totally OMG.

'Pink Line' Preview:



If you like DBSK you HAVE to read this! Seriously! Comic here
But YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Don't read if:

1) You hate gays. Because 99% of the characters in this comic are gays. Seriously! Its a site dedicated to DBSK (and there are characters of Suju, SHINee, 2PM and SE7EN etc). I really don't know why they made ALL of dbsk gays, but oh well...as long as its funny!!

2) You cannot take raunchy plots. There are sexual references in this comic. (So don't read it with your parents beside you)


Moving future fandom rants to LJ now! Byebye!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I