Park Ye Eun :)
My second favourite Wonder Girl never fail to impress me~
The WGs are always so sincere to people! <3
Its so nice to see that they will put on a warm smile even if something goes wrong.
Screencaps cr to allkpop. CLICK, ENLARGE AND READ!
I was thinking..if Sunye wasn't the leader of Wonder Girls,
Ye Eun would make a GREAT leader wouldn't she?
She probably replied this loser so as to protect the fans' feelings.
And she's really humble by saying her English isn't good.
I've heard her speak English before,
and I dare say she can speak English so much better than many Singaporeans.
She's really the team spirit between WonderGirls and WonderFuls..
Not Sunye is not good, Sunye is really an awesome, great, wonderful leader...
one who takes responsibility for her role, status, and the mistakes of her members...
one who lets her members have their time to shine while on stage...
one who does not try to seek attention or credit from others or the members...
one who takes care of her members so silently and put her members as her priority...
one who will make her fans feel secured, warm and treated with genuineness...
one who can lead the rest so naturally that nobody else will realise that she is indeed the one leading the rest and the entire show...
but in fact everyone can feel her leadership presence, warmth and sincerity...
That's what I would call a
TRUE leader. (wow i can't believe i wrote all that)
unlike some shitty leader there is *roll eyes*
Min Sunye..the leader who will do the check personally and thoroughly and make sure everything's alright and fine before the group's performance...
Min Sunye...the leader who makes the WonderFuls feel secure and good by
never forgetting to always thank the WonderFuls and give them a sincere two thumbs up for their support...(no matter how scary their fans are and all)
And I can't help but compare her with SNSD's leader, Taeyeon, because practically so many people are comparing them...
I doubt Taeyeon could ever do what Sunye had done for her group...
If there's one day Taeyeon could reach Sunye's leadership skills...
I think pigs could fly by then...
HAH, funny how I started the post with Ye Eun and rambled on to Sunye :)
But no matter what people say about Wonder Girls' debut in the US....
Whether its a success or failure,
I'm sure they would be able to make a name for themselves there one day!
WONDER GIRLS FIGHTING!!! :) <3333333
I wanted to start rambling on leader Yunho actually but I'm lazy and I know you people will be glad if I'd stopped my rantings right?! XD