<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


i can't sleep~ -.-;;
Thursday, 3 September 2009

i can't believe i haven't slept yet just because i was lusting over dbsk pictures, gifs and videos for the entire day omg and now i don't even feel sleepy because i'm feeling too horny hyper after seeing so many cute, dorky, suave, hot and sexy dbsk-ness!

and this was the ultimate picture i found that made me so happy and hyped up that i can't probably fall asleep for the next ten hours.


WONDERSHINKI! (okay even though it's only Jae there but...!!!!!!)

and another gif that has a smile which officially killed me and sent my soul to heaven.... 





PRESENTING TO YOU...


MY HUSBAND XIAH JUNSU!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAAA 
 

Isn't he just the cutest thing?!?

OKAY I'M DEFINITELY GETTING TOO HIGH -.-;;
GTG FINISH MY 'I AM SAM' MOVIE D:
hmmm suddenly feel like eating korean bbq chicken :\

COUNTDOWN TO 2NE1'S I DON'T CARE UNPLUGGED REMIX: 1 MORE DAY!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I