<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


friday
Monday, 28 September 2009

Went to Singpost with Joline, Mee Xue and ST last friday!
To celebrate Joline Koh's birthday!
LONG TIME NO SEE HER!
Actually arranged to meet ST on bus 135.
I boarded the bus first, didn't really take note of the passengers (except I saw one CJC guy, but I didn't bother to look at his face).
When I sat down, I saw a CJC girl right in front of my eyes.
I took out my handphone and called Joline.
The girl picked up her phone.
I said, "Look to your left~~"
She looked and we were like :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, I didn't want to call her name out loud.
Too embarrassing to just shout out her name on the bus full of strangers right?
What if she didn't hear me? XD ~~
And I saw her boyfriend Ivan for the first time!

And so poor Mee Xue was the only one there early I think.
Joline, ST and I arrived together. Late.
Hmmm Joline got the same wound as me on her leg! She fell down as well. SAME.
But she said that she got the wound because she saw someone dropped his/her wallet and accidentally fell down while running after that person.
Then I laughed at her. LOL.
And she went like "Why everyone don't believe I will do such a deed one?!"
HAHA exactly, we can't believe it! XD

Hmm so long since I've seen her :)
Funny how I never bumped into her once this year although we live just 2 floors apart.
!! People let's meet up again after promos! :D

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I