<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


current OTP obsession!
Tuesday, 15 September 2009

MY CURRENT OTP OBSESSION:

The sweet and romantic YunJae couple? (Jaejoong + Yunho)







Nope nope (they'll forever be my favourite but they're not my current obsession).
Guess again!

The dorky and cute YooSu couple? (Yoochun + Junsu)





They make me laugh but no.

The alluring, charismatic and suave Soulmates? (Yoochun + Jaejoong)



Totally tempting but no, not them.

The forever-fighting mother and son Soulfighters? (Changmin + Jaejoong)





Awww Changmin must have not hit Jae too hard because Jae's making dinner for him later! XD


Jaejoong: Good boy! Eat your food and don't you dare hit your mother again!
Changmin: Muahahha FOOD!!! FOOD!!!!

They're an extremely cute couple to watch but sorry (michelle!), not them~~

The 2U having-affair-behind-their-wives-Jae-and-Junsu-back? (Yoochun + Yunho)




The always-bickering-and-bullying-much XiMin couple? (Junsu + Changmin)




HAHA sadly no! (But they are so hilarious when put together though LOL)


TaeSu? (Taeyeon TaeYang from Big Bang + Junsu?)

(i don't have a picture of both of them together so you'll have to use your head to imagine)

Good try but no!


Yunho in the background: OMG OMG WHO IS IT!! JUST TELL US!!! JUST TELL US!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY WITH ALL THE GUESSING!!!~~!!





Me: OKOK YUNNIE!! (please don't do that face again) T____T









ITS...THE LENGENDARY (okay maybe not so lengendary), TIMELESS SU-IN COUPLE! (Junsu + Zhang Ri In/Zhang Li Yin)
Stumbled upon some Ru In's videos just now, and suddenly I realised I TOTALLY SHIP this SU-IN couple man!!!! (rhymes with my name too ^^v)



People, you HAVE to see this Su-In video.
I always thought Junsu's ENGRISH was cute and funny already...
but his Mandarin is SIMPLE HILARIOUS!!
He's like talking and answering himself in Mandarin at their Beijing concert rehearsal XD




Junsu: Yi Er Yi Er. (1, 2, 1, 2.)
Junsu: Zhang Liyin
Yunho: Are you guys busy with work? (In Korean)
Junsu: Zhang Liyin
Yunho: good? (In Korean)
Junsu: ahh...Ni Pa Pa Ma Ma Shen Ti Hao Ma? (How's your father and mother's health?)
Junsu: Zhang Liyin
Yunho and Junsu: Hello! (In Korean)
Junsu: Zhang Liyin shi ma? (Are you Zhang Liyin?)
Junsu: Wo...Wo Bu Shi (I, I am not.)

HAHAHA HOW RETARDED CAN HE GET.

Another couple video. Ri In wanted to only bow to Junsu but Junsu gave her a hug instead. So Ri In's head almost collided into Junsu's chest XD
Oooooh I love how Junsu becomes a man when Ri In is around. HAHA!!!





Okay all of you can breathe now, the fangirl's ramblings end here. XD
And oh yeah, don't hotlink the gifs! Upload to your own sever if you want. Thanks people ^^v

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I