<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


back!
Friday, 11 September 2009

Just came back from Malaysia today!
But feeling damn sad now, because:

1) Examination results are coming out soon. SOON! School emailed us to ask to update our handphone numbers because they're releasing results via SMS.
2) Jaebeom is leaving 2PM. I'm not a fan of 2PM (okay i admit i can only recognise him and that thailand cute boy from 2PM! i'm really lazy at recognising new faces) but I can tell that he's really talented! 2PM antis are so damn freaking mean to even come up with a suicide petition for him! Like what, that matter was so long ago, and he only made a mistake freaking once! It's not as if Korea will really turn into a gay nation just because he commented 'korea is gay' right?!
3) STAND members are getting frustrated whether to continue being an anti or not. Like seriously, can't they see the difference between 2PM and SNSD? It's like comparing a butterfly to a cockroach! SNSD made so many mistakes and they didn't even apologise for it! (Taeyeon did apologise for the hospital-nurse-with-bad-attitude incident, but it was done with obviously minimal sincerity) They kept on making more mistakes without any improvements at all! At least Jaebeom apologised, and I could feel pity for him and anyone (except for the antis) can tell that he was really sorry and meant total sincerity for his apology. And now he's even leaving 2PM?! At least STANDers are civilised, not like 2PM antis. It breaks my heart to see fellow STANDers feeling so upset, frustrated and so unsure of what they're doing.
4) Heading to The Ground had a bad ratings for first episode (but nevermind, its only the first ep. BOF started off bad too). And I can't watch it!! Like really, is it just that hard to find a subtitled one? :\ I was so eager to watch it when I was at Malaysia. I hope someone will just quickly sub it soon ok!
5) Hyun Joong got H1N1. Can you believe it?! One of the F4 actually got swine flu! ):
6) I am so hungry, I can eat a cow. Seriously my stomach is growling right now! And when I told my mum about it she doesn't bother about me! T__T Going to find something to eat after this post.
7) I miss DBSK (mostly Junsu, actually) like crazy when I was at Malaysia. I wanted and actually planned to do a 10-Day-10-Night catch up on them after my trip! But after all these depressing news and stuffs happening, I just couldn't make the mood to begin fangirling now. Sigh. :\
8) I'm having constipation. I think its because I didn't eat enough fruits in Malaysia.
9) I got stuck outside my house. Before I came home just now, my mum realised that my dad's not at home and she doesn't have the keys to open the door, cos she thought dad would be at home to open the door for us. So we ended for waiting outside for dad to return home for goodness knows how long.
10) Too many new girlbands for the Kpop industry now. I'm getting damn confused in my head (like really, I mistook BEG members for 4Minute members etc etc) and they sound all the same to me! 2NE1 is the most outstanding rookie, though. I thought f(x) had a chance but it seems that people are only interested in the most tomboyish member, Amber. And poor Krystal, forever labelled as 'Jessica's sister!!', huh?
11) I dunno why, but I felt that I missed out on alot of things that had happen during these five days when I was not in Singapore. Making me feel very insecure/unsure/weird now? :\

But there's one good news!
LEE MIN HO IS COMING SINGAPORE NEXT MONTH!!! MICHELLE, JIALENG AND I ARE PLANNING TO GO SEE HIM!! I WANT TO SO STALK HIM OMG!!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I