I'm like really happy now, because during our Web Design final presentation today (I was damn nervous and dreadful, seriously, because the other groups' site looks professional while our sites looks childish -but charlotte says its UNIQUE. hahaha~).
However, all hope was not lost until the two teachers aka judges describe our website as "one of the best we've seen throughout all the teams so far" and "very good graphics" etc.
OMGOMGOMG I SWEAR TO YOU I WAS SCRATCHING ANGELA'S BACK BECAUSE I WAS SOOOO TRYING TO RESIST SCREAMING OUT LOUD.
Unfortunately we forgot to add in some interactive flash ): otherwise we'd have been awarded a straight A immediately, according to William Aung! OMG HOW CAN WE MISS IT T____T
And ahhhh! They told us to touch up on our website because our site may be displayed during the students' showcase in school after study break! OMG.
And gaaaah yes DBSK is sooo not gonna disband!
YAYYYY HAHAHA. DBSK LONG LIVE.
Okay going back to mug on Locvid and Graph Comm D: