--During the flight from Korea to Thailand (For Bangkok SM Concert), TVXQ was flying with SNSD. In the middle of the flight, one member of SNSD went to Yoochun to borrow an ipod. Yoochun claimed his ipod was out of battery so he refused to lend it. Then another (shameless) SNSD member wanted to linger and chat up the Dong Bang boys. Then at this time, our leader Yunho said "There are a lot of eyes on us right now (meaning a lot of fans are watching us right now), don't loiter around here." and shooed the particular back to her seat.--
EH WHAT THE HELL WHY MUST THAT STUPID GIRL (I'M GUESSING, TARDY OR JESICKCA!!!!!) GO ALL THE WAY AND FLIRT WITH DBSK AND PURPOSELY ASK FOR AN IPOD FROM YOOCHUN WHEN SHE CAN SO CONVENIENTLY ASK FROM HER OTHER
EIGHT BFFS??! (AND SHEESH, I DON'T BELIEVE NOT EVEN ONE OF THE OTHER
EIGHT MEMBERS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE
ONE FREAKING IPOD!)
I AM SO ANGRY AND PISSED AT SNSD CAN.
STUPID PIEHOLES IDIOTS ASSES SHAMELESS PEOPLE.
But good job YUNHOOOO AND YOOCHUN <3333
HAHAHHA TAKE THAT, SNSD!