<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


kpop secrets
Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Mugged kpopsecrets @ livejournal just now and seriously, i had a good time laughing!
Funny how I used to get upset over all the DBSK bashers there, but now I'm just amused because secret: I think its more fun to see how different people bare their souls than to get angry over some worthless comments posted by some anonymous being ;)

Here, I dugged through the entries and found some funny ones.
Some may be offensive to fans but its all for a good laugh at the end of the day.
Don't take the comments (mostly dbsk ones) to heart and just laugh it off! :)

#1 A message to all the sones, especially the fanboys
#2 It's just a fucking sprained ankle!
#3 So there, Korean WonderFuls
#4 PLEASE DISBAND, DBSK
#5 I had sex with...
#6 Jaejoong looks like...
#7 That Yoochun Airport Incident
#8 There are no gay people in Kpop
#9 The most well behaved fangirls are the sones
#10 Dear Tiffany
#11 Popseoul=Perez Hilton?
#12 Mental Help Needed

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I