<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


jaejoong & "closer"
Wednesday, 26 August 2009



Don't let your hormones worked up now.
That was funny, I didn't know that there was a YouTube channel for DBSK Porn until today.
BUT UH NO, I DIDN'T WATCH THE REST OF THE VIDEOS EXCEPT THIS ONE LOL.
And oh it isn't R21.
Even though title of this video is jaepr0n (Not like you don't know what that means...)
Don't worry on whether you are suitable to watch this, the video above is okay because its just a complilation of some smoking hot smexy Jaejoong video clips <3
Just..ignore the lyrics of the music.
Especially the line that says I want to fuck you like an animal.
Fangirls are just getting wayyyy too horny nowadays (not including me for this once!)

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I