7th August:
Graph Comm presentation in the morning!
Went to watch HANGOVER with Michelle after that.
I got scolded by her cause' I made her lose her virgin eyes, HAHAHA.
Some parts were really genuinely funny, but overall the movie still made me feel as though I've wasted my $6 and 1.5 hours of my life :\
Fast forward to 14th August:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER IN LAW! <3
Went Marina and Suntec with JL, Charissa and Michelle!
Had a goood time man, watched The Orphan!
It is a really really good suspense movie. I love it!
But it made me feel like I'm kind of like a sadist though, because while I seem to love this movie so much, there're so many negative reviews about the gore by a 9-year old in that movie.
But I think this movie is sooo very good!
Love the twist at the end of the movie when Kate found out the true identity about Esther!
Okay to people who think Orphan is a sick show, DON'T BASH ME. HAHAH.
But it was such a fun day!
LET'S GO OUT AGAIN AFTER VISITING BARTLEY ON 31 AUG AGAIN OKAY! :D
And ohoh, I was five months late for this news but still hahaha, congrats to the boys!
Credits to KBS World.
Siao. And to think that I always complain of getting this irritating, round dot in my vision after taking a picture with flash. DBSK had to endure it for millions of times! T_T HAHAHHA.