<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


25/8
Tuesday, 25 August 2009

I was looking through my DBSK folders while taking study break yesterday.
Saw two photos which I seriously can't help comparing.

Spoiler:

2003/2004:


2009:

I can't stop laughing because Jaejoong, Yunho and Yoochun's face looks SO FREAKING YOUNG HAHAHAH

OK. Had Media in Society examinations today.
Which is my first exam and my last! HAHA.
I can finally relax in peace~
I suddenly got damn nervous and scared just before I went to sleep last night.
I realised I can't even remember the 5 theories of Critical Approach.
Maybe its just my mind running blank because of the nervousness.
But heck, I got up and restudied the entire lecture 2, 3 and 4 again.
I don't know how I did for today's paper though..
Let's just pray in silence that the marking standard isn't very high :\

And wth, I almost burst out laughing in the bus on the way to school today.
Because I was watching stupid TVMobile, Channel News Asia.
They were reporting on some special Japanese Taekwondo children I think. Or was it Judo.
After the report, the camera went back to the newscaster guy..
He smiled...and suddenly went ARGH! *poses fighting stunt*
I TELL YOU, I was almost DYING trying to stifle my laugther because apparently nobody else was watching because all of them were like having the omg-i-need-sleep-dying-ugh kind of face.

OKAY GTG, CIAO.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I