I think Blogger is screwed, so I'm using Blogger in Draft to blog now :)
Don't worry Blogger, I shall never leave you for LJ or WP or Twitter. Tweet tweet.
Anyway, went for 2 badminton sessions yesterday. OMG.
So funny lah, Mrs Ong kept screaming my name but I didn't really hear her because I was at Court 5, which was like really far away from her.
I think she screamed for me because I marked my quiz wrongly HAHAHA.
Gave myself extra half mark when I wasn't supposed to. Sympathy mark what!
Today: Locvid class.
Did moving masters and editing test.
I tell you, I SCREWED up editing.
My brain went into a total brain-blocked mode in the middle of the test!
But I'm guessing its okay, because I still managed to add in some continuity despite many number of kinks here and there hahaha.
Was imitating Francis's way of saying 'BIAATCH!' rocker-styled but I think I ended up doing a parody instead, because Nat was like laughing all the way at my BIATCH T.T LOL.
Fangirl Rant Time!
OMG OKAY I THINK JUNSU IS LOOKING SO FREAKING HOT IN HIS NEW HAIRSTYLE AND MAYBE I'M A LITTLE OVER EXCITED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE LAST SEEN HIM WITH A NEW HAIRSTYLE.
AND I'M BACK ON YOUTUBE FANGIRLING OVER YUNJAE AGAIN. YUNJAE LOVE IS <333333333 FREAKING CUTE AND SWEET.
But no, they mustn't be gay -.-