<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


omg~rushed!
Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Mood: Rushed

LocVid lecture at 11 today was BORING.
At 12, went Raffles City with Nat, Charlotte, Angela, Jeanette, Sabrina, Yee Ting and Heather.
Yee Ting and Heather went to fetch Yu Lin but went missing after that. LOL.
But the omelette rice is deeeelicious! :)
Though its super ex! $7.50!
Took cab back to school, otherwise we'll be late.
I yawned so damn many times during Marketing lecture until my eyes were totally teary when I stepped out of the lecture hall man :\

OK. Have to rush project! Will update soon.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I