<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Meow.
Monday, 27 July 2009

Finally one project is over! CATS project.
I seriously heart my team alot.
I'm so glad that our group actually had the best workers in class (:
The only thing is...we had 101 slides for our supposed-to-be-around-15-min presentation today! D:
But lucky we can exceed 15 minutes, otherwise omggggg.
I think we kinda kicked ass in our overall project though! :D
Even though our slides were like looooooong and people were starting to sleep,
but still! We rawk! :D

Met up with MISS NG after school at Makan Place today.
Did our origami dolphins and finally sent it over to Genna at USA! :D
Hopefully Junsu's knowledge of English is good enough to understand what I've wrote :P

And oh, there was a funny conversation with ST and I a few days ago.
I was sms-ing her saying this guy in Channel U 10pm show is super ultra cute.
And I kinda quoted him as 'exactly my type!' LOL.
Then ST replied me saying he was 40-50+ years old.
I totally went berserk and was like telling her, OMFG DID I JUST REFER A 40-50+ YR OLD GUY AS 'EXACTLY MY TYPE'?!
Turns out she was referring to another guy in the show afterall. PHEW.
Hahhahaha but that convo was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing!

Was entertaining myself by doing some pictoral fanfics of DBSK while slacking this evening.
Hahaha i was laughing like hell while doing the first picture!
Junsu and Changmin were adorable and YunJae is pure loves!
Click on the picture to enlarge and read.


Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I