<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


today's updates! :)
Friday, 17 July 2009

Reached school at 10:10am today for locvid consultation.
Our script was really fat, so Mr Lim took 2.5 hours to trim it.
Supposed to meet up with Angela, WENHUI OMG and Charlotte for bball.
But didn't made it the consultation took up the time ):
And I've became Sandra's life-savior today, as she'd told me.
Hmm, feels good to know that I've saved someone's life today! Hahaha.
Went for web design class afterwards. Was late for 1/2 hour!
But Mr Nice William Hung Aung didn't mind cos we had a valid reason.
Bought subway cookies to eat. It's still so damn freaking sweet.
Regretted buying it because it choked up my throat with phlegm again ):
And I topped the class for web design again! 89/100. Kudos to me :P
HAHAHA I just thought I'll stop acting humble for once OKAY x)

Learnt more about flash in Web Design class today! Was fuuunnnn~
Stuffs like how to make the plane fly across, shape tween and others.
I made my rocker dude fall off the plane hahahahh.

Went toa payoh to meet up with Mum and her friend after school.
Borrowed another three books from the library after returning three (I feel like such a geeky polytechnic bookworm. But hey, reading rocks okay!).
Walked around alot.
Due to my short term memory, I've forgotten mostly what I've done there.
BUT I remembered that I bought a pair of new Sony Eric earphones because my old ones were spoilt and it is such a killer for me to travel on a 40-minutes bus ride to school everyday without music. ):

P.S: I bought Teenage Mag at Cheers in school today, and the stupid magazine spelt Xiah Junsu's name as Siah Junsu! I want to kill the lousy editor! >:( Made him name sound so uncool and stupid. XIAH is a cool name okay :p

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I