This post is dedicated to the dearest Tiffany Tardfany.
Seriously Tardfany, you couldn't be anymore stupider even if you want to be.
Omg I forgot, you don't have a brain dear!
Awww that explains why you're always standing out of the rest of the 8 plastics.

Oh, and to Tardfany dear:
You may want to learn to wear your clothes and zip them up properly (please don't try to squeeze into the outfit if it doesn't fit you) before you learn how to actually walk and apply the correct shade of lipstick. Continue wearing your ultra short mini skirts/shorts though, fanboys would love to see you in those. Because a fanboy actually said this when you left your ass hanging out during a Genie's performance.
(Fyi, that comment was apparently deleted by the moderator. but i copied and pasted it into STAND forum before, so i had what he said with me)
So, your oh-so-dedicated
porn fanboy said the following, in regard to the really nice view of your ass sticking out of your really, really short shorts above:
"I would eat that! Get my tongue between those buttcheecks and I would lick out her butt-hole. So tasty!"Like seriously, I mean. Stop rubbing off your stupidness onto Korean boys.