<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Beware.
Sunday, 26 July 2009

Seriously, I'm already feeling FUCKING pissed off because I just finished filming at 1AM just now and came home from freaking goodness clementi.
Plus the fact that I still have filming to do tomorrow afternoon.
Plus the fact that my CATS group leader is hurrying us to pass up our work (because our presentation is due on freaking monday morning and its already like, saturday night going on sunday)
PLUS to mention the fact I went to STAND just now in hoping for some laughing at the 9 stupid plastics (no, major hugeeee mistake) and found out that SNSD and SHINee had this freaking porn dance where the boys actually had to went under SNSD's legs during one of the dance moves.
(fyi, i didn't watch the video. i saw from the comments. do you think i would still want to anger myself further from watching SNSD fucking leech off SHINee?)
I'm not a fan of SHINee, but these kind of disgusting dance moves splattering dirt onto the image of Kpop music seriously breaks my heart.

Seriously, you don't hear me use the F word much.
But when I do, I'm seriously, seriously pissed till the end of the world where people live in igloos, lives with penguins and polar bears and only eat fish for every meal everyday.
Okay really, I'm starting to make no sense. Look at the freaking time now! I'm going to sleep after venting my anger out here.

Oh and anyway, thanks a MILLION to MUM for staying up and helping me with so many of my project stuffs. I know that you're really tired from staying up with me so late (even though you told me you don't feel like sleeping yet, come on, your eyes were so red and tired already, i know) and helping me to look for taxi while carrying a table around. I really really appreciate your support alot, seriously. I was the one who insisted on joining Mass Comm when you wanted me to continue on with JC life. But now, you're supporting me so much that seriously, I felt like a bitch now for breaking your heart when I told you that I wanted to transfer to a poly. Seriously, I appreciate your support alot. I love you Mum :)

NIGHTS EVERYONE.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I