2NE1 PICTURES SPAM TIME~~~!Notice Dara appears in every picture. HAHAHA I'm so biased :p
DARA SPAM! :DDDDD

She's sooooo adorable!!
Here comes my ultimate favourite!
ROCK ON DARA~~~!!! T__________TGooooood I love 2NE1!
Esp watching their I Don't Care performance. LINK BELOW!
CL is looking so so so hot hot hot!
July 10th Music Bank Performance- I Don't CareWent for badminton attachment today.
SO USELESS. Just went there, did some warm up and ran two rounds around the track.
Then we sat down and watched the badminton people play.
Towards the end of the lesson, Dorcas, Amy and I was starting to get so damn bored that we started guy-watching. Haha!
And afterwards, HOME SWEET HOME~!
But I realised I missed running around the track! :)
I want to run during my Sept holidays man! Someone run with me! :D
And oh it has been a super seriously crazy busy week ):
Monday: CATS meeting project after school
Tuesday: Stayed back till 6pm to do Web Design project
Wed: Lecture till 6pm can kill me already!
Thurs: Was okay, but we got back two test results. Passed Medsoc, failed Marketing. Dunno whether I should be happy or sad lah -.- But 65% of the cohort failed Marketing anyways~
Friday: Crazyyy. I had flu and one side of my nose was blocked. So for the entire day I was only able to breathe in 50% of the oxygen I should have breathed in everyday. My brain lacks O2, so I was feeling terrible during Web Design. (Actually, my nose is blocked now too. But I'm like super hyper now after watching 2NE1's power performances!! XD) Couldn't really get excited even though William Aung was teaching us ADOBE FLASH. And for Graph Comm, I got a C+ for logos and C for poster. Wasn't too bad! Because alot of people actually got Ds and Es for it. Teacher already warned us it isn't easy to score well for this module, so I'm contented :) After school, went for LocVid project screening (My group's video, 'Sexy Accident', got nominated for two awards! :D Grats~!) and rushed over to Alumni Club afterwards to join Jialeng and Miss Ng for Rotaract. We went crazy and started gushing over F4 on the bus home (cos Jialeng had this F4 Mag, KIM BUM LEE MIN HO KIM HYUN JOONG WAS GORGEOUS LIKE ADZJOQRNK4UCSNLX)
I'm planning to play Hotel 626 with my brother later. ANYONE PLAYED ALREADY? IS IT LIKE SUPER ULTRA SCARY THAT YOU CAN PEE IN YOUR PANTS? :\