<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


sandara park
Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Mood: Happy


Name: Sandara Park
Profession: Actress & Singer
Birthdate: 12 Nov 1984
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
Height: 162cm
Weight: 40kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Talent agency: YG Entertainment

Seriously, I love this girl so much.
I love her high, pretty voice and her ever-changing hair which seems to be alive.
I know many people are saying her voice is pulling her group back, but she's the one girl who can pull off this quirky hiphop style so damn well.



And for the latest 14th June appearance, the Poodle Hair o.o

Let's hope she won't go bald with all the hairstyles YG is experimenting on her. The hairstyles seemed to be pulling her hair kinda hard, huh? Ouch. :\
We love you girl! Go 2NE1!

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I