<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Mr Bauhaus not in the house
Friday, 5 June 2009

Mood: Weird

LOL AT MY MOOD ICON. What's with the gray face! XD
ANYWAY I GOT MY SIMS 3 TODAY~!
Updating it now. Excited! :D

Anw, there was no Graph Comm (aka Mr Choy/Bauhaus/Buddha)'s lesson at 9.
However, clever me didn't know and left house at 7:45am.
But Char, Nat and Angela also didn't know. So its not only me! :D
At least I had company for 9am-1pm.
WEB DESIGN CLASS TODAY WAS CRAZY.
Practically cos I was too tired/sleepy to remember what Mr Aung taught in class today. And I'm still feeling exhausted now.
My brain feels as though its half dead.
Somemore he went through the stuffs so fast today (cos there were alot to do :\)
AHHHH, common test week next week! Must study study study T.T
Probably meeting up with my Location Vid Prod. group tomorrow, to discuss scripting.
Sian, don't feel like going leh. Rarely got 3 day weekend!
No school on monday! :D

And omg I saw the Heaven's Postman trailer today! LIKE FINALLY OMG~!
AND OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
JAEJOONG PRACTICALLY JUST KISSED HYO JOO ON THE LIPS OMG
Okay actually they only kinda showed the shadows of them kissing, but still.
Yay! Hope they will broadcast it in Singapore! I want in on HD. Haha.

Okay, going off to SIMS 3 now OMG.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I