Today was a good start for school! :) Went for badminton lesson in the morning. It was fun! But so tiring because we cannot slack at all. I was so thirsty but teacher didn't give us water break until like 1 hour later. Played triples with Charlotte, Dorcas, Devi, Amelina & another girl who was doing her make-up class with us. Her name was Pink pink LOL? o.O Don't know the exact spelling. SUDDENLY James shouted at us for no reason. He went like, "YOU GUYS EVERYTIME CHOOSE YOUR OWN PARTNERS THEN I EVERYTIME ONLY PARTNER HIM *points at the poor guy who has no single clue what James was talking about* IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS YOU THINK I LIKE TO PARTNER HIM SO MUCH IS IT! I'M TRYING SO HARD TO TEACH HIM AND -repeats the whole thing again-" Seriously, it was so sudden that I was still like :| After he finished shouting, I could totally see the question marks on everyone's head. Amelina was so angry, I swear, she hit the shuttle cock so damn hard that I was almost afraid her racket would fly off her hand and land on me.
And I just found out from Amelina that our school has our own "Gossip Girl" who bitches about everyone in her blog, yet chose to remain anonymous. (what does that tell you? *smirks*) Anyway, she's from 1.2, so I doubt we shall cross paths in the near future.
Went for CATS class after that. Felt so sleepy because the aircon was so comfy. Haha. Didn't do much except a little bit of brainstorming and consultation. And OMG! I got trapped outside my house today. Because I forgot my keys and nobody was at home :\ So I ended up playing with my Mac for 1+ hrs while sitting outside my house...looks weird.
And Changmin says, "Bow to me...the _ _ _ _ master"
(:P LOL SORRY MICHELLE. Couldn't resist a dig at CM after reading *you know* today.)
-RANT I swear M-pop, I will come back to you soon. K-Fandom is so complicated. And I'm just a over-paranoid person at times. I discovered this website recently and it got me thinking. Alot. I thought about my Korean fandom on the bus, all the way home, today. I was thinking how free, relaxed and happy I felt while idolizing Fahrenheit in the past. Now I felt strained at times. I try my best to be nonchalant and ignore alot of hate comments posted by Kpoppers (that's a cute nick :p) I've seen on the net but it doesn't help at all. And fans can actually have war online if their K idols clashes. Like, 2NE1 and 4Minute? But mostly you won't be likely to see that in Mpop. Maybe a few, like between Fahrenheit and BBT. But that's just the minority because many people are fans of BOTH.
And its weird that you'll get delusional easily if you're a Kpop fan. You don't see me screaming JIRO IS THE MOST PERFECT GUY IN THE WORLD! But you do see (or even heard) me scream DBSK ARE LIKE, THE FIVE MOST PERFECT MEN IN THIS UNIVERSE! JUNSU IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!! And trust me, I actually believed myself. I forget that they're only humans, nobody is perfect. I get disappointed when something about them is not what I thought of them. LOL, and I know Junsu totally have his bitchy moments in real life. I saw photos. He still looks sexy by the way hahahha! :p Still, I shall stop getting delusional. But I'm still supporting DBSK no matter what! :D Their music are awesome even though some of their lyrics are plain stupid like Survivor.
It feels kind of random but I got the sudden urge to talk about Fahrenheit XD
Will someone kindly photoshop a ghost next to Wuzun, HAHA.
I've never regretted for once that I was once a Fahrenheit fan. Even though they can't sing well, they've improved alot since their debut. I know it. Just compare their performances in their first album and their recent concerts. And for suckers who compare them to DBSK, GET A LIFE. DBSK had like, YEARS to train to get their awesome vocals when they're young. And Fahrenheit are incredibly down-to-earth despite them being so popular. Okay not that I'm being mean to DBSK, I know they're modest too, but once in a while they give me a 'we-are-superstars-so-worship-us' feeling because they're way too hot :\ (as in, both popularity and bodies. gagaga.) Cassiopians reading this, don't get angry! Lol. I still <3 DBSK alot.
Okay I feel so stupid pouring these thoughts onto my blog. Fine, I'm just being truthful to my own feelings. Hah. -END OF RANT
And I saw something freaking hilarious on STAND forum last night!! I went to the 'Anti-Fan Literature' section and looked through it. There was one fanfic which simply made me burst out laughing. FYI, there was once SNSD were performing in China and the anti-fans over there apparently hated them so much that they made a 'X' sign with the light sticks they're holding. That short FanFIC (Note: It's fiction) whereby a part of it mentioned that incident. And FYI again, Black Ocean refers to times when anti-SNSD switches off their lightsticks during SNSD's performances, causing pitch black darkness, thus the name Black Ocean. It happened before. Okay back to the fanfic. The narrator is one of the hosts interviewing SNSD.
HAHAHAH THAT WAS SUCH A BIMBO-TIC ANSWER. I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE TAEYEON SAYING THAT LOL!
And also, the following seems a little uncivilized, cos I don't really think SNSD slept with anyone to become popular as they are today. But still after what Jang Ja Yun from BOF revealed in her dairy after her suicide...it's hard to say you know what's going on in the Korean entertainment industry :p Okay so here goes.