<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


when dbsk gets horny...
Sunday, 14 June 2009

Mood: Satisfied

I it when DBSK starts getting horny and molesting one of the members. LOL.
Fyi, it was Changmin the previous time...


and this time the victim is...
MY DEAR DORKY DOLPHIN!!!



They must have found his S-line body too irresistible XD
DOLPHIN BOY LOOKS SO &@$(!#!^$!$$@# RIDICULOUSLY CUTE OMGOMGOMG
I LOVE HIS NOSE
OMG IM HYPERVENTILATING LOL


Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I