<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


quiz+rants!
Saturday, 27 June 2009

Mood: Impressed

EDITTED: I just realised how impossible it is to read my enormous chunk of quiz questions and answers below. I'll edit it soon. Make it more readable.

Omg this quiz is insanely long but felt like doing a quiz so~
Tagged by Charissa!

All of the 14 people must do this quiz, unless he/she doesn’t have a blog .
Write the names of 14 people you can think off the top of your head,
then answer the questions. (p.s you can choose not to do it)
1. Charissa
2. Jialeng
3. Michelle
4. Seokteng
5. Natasha
6. Cheryl
7. Joemin
8. Joline
9. Yingsi
10. Charlotte
11. Ruby
12. Angela
13. Mansor
14. Jonathan

How did you get to meet 7? (Joemin)Bartley 1E1! (:
What would you do if you and 13 never met? (Mansor) Hmm, life goes on?
What would you do if 1 and 12 date? (Charissa and Angela) Protect Charissa before she makes the biggest mistake of her life. Otherwise she'll be cursing her ass off when she sees Angela's *fill in the blank*...
Have you ever seen 14 cry? (Jonathan) I think I did? Did I? Like have like don't have.
Would 4 and 11 be a good couple? (Seokteng and Ruby) Cannot lah, Seokteng so old liao!
Do you think 11 is attractive? (Ruby) Yes she so cuteee! Lol.
What's 2's favourite colour? (Jialeng) *breaks into cold sweat profusely* Omg i can't believe i don't know~
When was the last time you talked to 9? (Yingsi) Err, I just sms-ed her these 2 days. Does that count?
What language does 8 speak? (Joline) Crap that makes me laugh XD
Who is 13 going out with? (Mansor) I don't know, I think he's single.
What grade is 12 in? (Angela) HAHA POLY YEAR 1.
Would you ever date with 10? (Charlotte) No, no, no! I'm straight, I like guys.
Where does 5 lives? (Natasha) Pasir Ris! Poor her, have to take 2 buses + MRT to school everyday.
What's the best thing about 3? (Michelle) Urm, she rarely gets angry at me? Only annoyed cos I kept disturbing her. LOL
What would you want to tell 10 now? (Charlotte) Good luck with the LocVid editting! I know its been hard on you (being called the slate girl, following us around shooting scenes when you actually don't have to, and still have to deal with the capturing and editting), so jiayou jiayou! Things will be better for the major project, because our group would most prolly have 8 members then! (:
What's the best thing about 8? (Joline) She's damn funny! Just by looking at her face I feel like laughing already..
Have you ever kissed 5? (Natasha) No~ Nat are you disappointed?!
What was the best memory you have with 7? (Joemin) LOL how I know...you'll have to ask her then (:
When's the last time you're going to see 6? (Cheryl) Huh? How do I know the future? Haha~ but I'm gonna see her in Sept for TUTORING so that she can finally pass her freaking math and join me in the tedious and long journey of MCM in NP! :D
How is 14 and 12 different? (Jonathan and Angela) They're the same. You know, being men and all :p
Is 6 pretty? (Cheryl) She's so cute. Her eyes looks so cute, reminds me of Xiah's eyes cos both are single eyelid-ed :D
How did you meet 5? (Natasha) During induction day!
Is 1 your best friend? (Charissa) She's one of my top best friends! ;)
Do you hate 12? (Angela) Yes. NO LAH.
Have you seen 4 on the last month? (Seokteng) Yes! DANCE SUBARUUUU.
When was the last time you talk to 3? (Michelle) Sms-ed her today. Talked to her mouth-to-mouth on Thursday, haha.
Have you been to 5's house? (Natasha) Nope ): Nat invite me!
When's the next time you gonna see 10? (Charlotte) Err, Monday.
Are you close to 13? (Mansor) So-so lor.
Have you ever been to a movie with 4 before? (Seokteng) Yes lol. We had fun sneaking in KFC meal into the cinema :p
Have you ever gotten into trouble with 8? (Joline) Yes I think.
Would you give 2 a hug? (Jialeng) Yeah, I hugged her alot of times already I think. No misconceptions okay Char!
When have you lied to 3? (Michelle) Sometimes when I told her Changmin looks stupid, I was thinking that he's looking cute. I just lied so as to add onto her mental distress.
Is 1 good with socializing? (Charissa) YES HAHA
Do you know secrets about 9? (Yingsi) Yes. She's _ cup size LOL!
Describe the relationship between 12 and 14. (Angela and Jonathan) Strangers.
Best thing about your friendship with 9? (Yingsi) She makes me laugh alot. Makes me want to fuss over her cuteness haha.
What's the worst thing about 6? (Cheryl) Alot leh! Which one you want me to start with. LOL.
Have you ever had a crush on 12? (Angela) NONONONONONONONO
Does 14 has a girlfriend or boyfriend? (Jonathan) I dunno, if my son wants to get a GF (or BF, if he prefers :p) must go through my inspection first! Lol I'm his mother after all!
Have you ever wanted to punch 1's face? (Charissa) No, because I was afraid she would punch back.
Has 2 met your mother? (Jialeng) Yup.
How did you get to meet 3? (Michelle) Bartley 1E1! But we only got close during the later half year of secondary 2~
Did you ever physically hurt 3? (Michelle) No, but I think I've already drove her mentally unstable.
Do you live close to 7? (Joemin) So-so I think.
What's 8's favourite food? (Joline) MEAT! She says she can't live without meat. When she's hungry she MUST eat meat!
What kind of car does 1 has? (Charissa) Kar1 (Leg in Hokkien)~!! LOL OK THAT WAS A STUPID ATTEMPT AT JOKE. IGNORE ME -.-
Have you travelled anywhere with 9 before? (Yingsi) Of course.
If you give 14 $100 , what will he/she spend it on? (Jonathan) Ask for more. LOL.


Oh god, now I'm suspecting there are ants inside my Mac!
Everytime I use my Mac there'll at least be one ant walking across my screen...oh no :x
That's so gross anyway, lets not talk about it already.
Let them be burnt to death inside my Mac when my Mac starts getting hot. Haa.


RANT TIME (You can skip this if you're not interested in K-Pop, I'm just finding a place to express my opinions as an Anti):

Okay, just now I went to STAND forum and read through this thread opened by a Sone.
Its always like this, there are always some antis lurking in SNSD's forums, while there are always some Sones stalking anti forums like STAND.
Back to my story, there was this Sone who opened this thread, in hoping for a civilized discussion as to why we are Anti-SNSD.
I saw and glanced through that thread before, but didn't really have all the time to read through everything until today, where I finally read it, post by post.
Ok to be honest, I was impressed at first. Because he (you're seeing right, its a guy!) was the first civilized Sone I've seen not to WRITE IN CAPS ALL THE WAY WHILE SCREAMING AT US "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE SNSD!!!!!" with vulgarities.
I was thinking, 'Hey, maybe this Sone may be able to persuade me to like SNSD after all.'
But as I read on, hell no way is this guy going to win this debate with my fellow STANDers.
And GUESS WHAT?
He left halfway through the "debate".
He managed to counter back some points, but then after a few posts, he felt that it was too much to take after STANDers countered his words again.
The following was what he said in his last paragraph in his last post.

"So much stuff I feel like I have to defend, but no time.. and too many people to explain stuff to..I'd like to thank everyone for this opportunity."

What opportunity? Opportunity to see that SNSD fans are living in delusion all the time? Opportunity to see that we, STAND, are right but you guys just refuse to admit it and still have the guts to call us perpetual liars while you guys are the actual ones?
And note what he said: "too many people to explain stuff to"
Why not just face it,
YOU DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS TO STANDERS' QUESTIONS AND EVIDENCES.

Come on, SNSD isn't gonna blame you if you ain't able to defend them fully.
You can lose, there's nothing wrong with losing cos it makes you learn.
Its only a matter of losing beautifully, or losing in such a ugly way that you'll get despised by hundreds or even thousands of antis.
If you find it too much to take, just accept this fact graciously and end the discussion properly.
Even if you said you'll still support SNSD even if they (and their fans) made so many mistakes, we WILL still respect your decision because you held a civilized discussion TILL THE END and its your opinion, eventual decision and judgement after all.
Running away from problems isn't civilized, its just plain immaturity in action.
And DO NOT use 'no time' as your excuse. Why did you even set up this discussion if you don't have enough time to complete it?
You're just wasting STANDers' time, do you know that?

And there was this article in STAND about Sones comparing other artistes to SNSD in order to make SNSD looks good and cover up their mistakes.
That Sone strongly disagree on it, and guess what he said?
He ranted on that WONDERGIRLS WEAR MINI SKIRTS TOO, SO WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE SNSD FOR WEARING MINI SKIRTS?
Damn, he's so contradicting himself. Look what he's done already, comparing SNSD to WG in order to cover up for SNSD's mistakes.
And FYI, WG does not do stuffs like pulling up their miniskirts even further (and wearing safety pants that actually isn't very safe).
Unlike some SNSD members we all know. *cough-Ti-cough-Fany*
And damn, if you did your research properly you would have known that actually many of us, STANDers, do not put the blame of wearing mini skirts on SNSD themselves. Because we know that it is not them who chose their outfits. We only blame them for making those miniskirts shorter than what they should have been.

Well, at the end of the day, I only have one thing to say. That I am proud of STAND still being able to be clear and logical in their judgement despite being antis. Some of them who do like SNSD's music admits it openly, and not just saying I HATE THIS SONG just because they do not like SNSD. Some of them also graciously admit that some of the 9 girls ARE pretty, and also not just saying THESE GIRLS ARE SO DAMN UGLY just because they do not like SNSD (maybe some of them still do, but they themselves DO know that some of the SNSD girls are pretty, at least they aren't delusional). They do not provide groundless statements or news. All that evidence they had far outweigh those given by the Sones (who always seem to be using the same tactics like 'oh you're just jealous' etc). Honestly, the first time I went to STAND, I thought that they're just antis who only cursed and bitch about SNSD without any proof. But I was wrong. I'm proud to be part of STAND, because there are still love and care among the STAND members despite STAND itself being a hate forum. It's nice to know that there are so many civilized, caring and nice K-Pop lovers who are so passionate, determined about something they believe it, be it hate or love.
So STAND, FIGHTING~! :)

END OF RANT.

Omg that was prolly the longest post I'd posted in my entire life (including that quiz :p)

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I