<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


cats meeting~
Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Mood: Impressed

At school library now.
Discussing CATS project with Dorcas, Faisal and Sonny D:
I'm totally dreading tomorrow cos we've to do filming.
I HATE FILMING.
So troublesome to keep shifting the tripod here and there under the hot sun.
And its not like we're filming celebrities or whatever lol.
But yes! Endure for 1+ more month and Loc Vid Prod module will be over! :D

OMG I tell you, I have this crazy dream last night that DBSK came to my house.
Its kinda funny cos actually I can only recall Junsu's face in my dream.
Maybe cos I was staring only at him in my dream :p
Okay back to my story, they went into my Aunt's room for some meeting?
LIKE, FOR A FEW HOURS OMG LOL.
And the terrible thing is, I did not even asked them for their autographs or signatures!
I was like in my brother's room while they were having their "meeting".
And when I came out they already left!!
Gosh if this happens in real life, don't stop me if I try jumping off the building.
(okay fine I know they don't even bother to come Singapore, let alone to my house -.-)

Omg just kinda warned by an air-conditioned-technician-lookalike guy: 'No eating in the room'. So stupid. Lol I want to slap that guy's face.
He keep saying to go down and finish the food downstairs NOW. NOW. *stands at staircase waiting*
Okay fine I heard, you don't have to keep repeating that word. LOL.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I