i feel crazy right now.
Mood: Crazy 
I got super high today!
Was feeling sooo relieved after returning the filming equipments today.
Rushed to city hall to meet up Michelle for Kbox at Suntec!
The spaghetti there sucks as compared to the Toa Payoh's set meal (which has unfortunately, closed down like few months ago, apparently for some unknown reasons)
And we ended our Kbox trip with DBSK's Rising Sun, played at a blasting volume! WOO! JUNSU IS SO CUTE AND OMG THEY ARE SO HOT.
Ahem back to my day :D
Then we had Xiao Long Bao at the Asian Restaurant! :D
It rocks like real! after eating it I feel sooooo contented with life. HAH.

Then we got on the phone with Jialeng,
and arranged to meet up with her at Bugis.
When Mich and I reached there, we tried out the Korean Spicy Rice Balls!
Not really "balls", cos it was more of cylindrical in shape.
And god, isn't it hot~~
My tongue felt as though it was on fire when I ate them.
It kinda smell like a fish farm, in my opinion ;)
But overall, with the spiciness and taste, it's not bad at all! :D

Seriously, I couldn't stop ji-seowing Michelle and her Changmin lah.
I think I got too high from all the ji-seowing can. LOL.
After meeting up JL, went Iluma's comics connection.
OMGZ LOL you know, there's these section of the shop which sells laminated cards of your idols like DBSK, Fahrenheit, BBT, Rainie etc. for 80 cents?
I went to to put all of the DBSK's card to the front of every stack.
I was sooo satisfied with my work.
And then when I was looking at some other stuffs with Michelle, this guy came in and looked at the section, and then told his friends 'Why all DBSK one ah???'
LOL I WAS MORE THAN SATISFIED AND DELIGHTED HAHA.
So yes! I had a fun day today! :D
Thanks Michelle Ng YH for letting me ji-seowing you and slap your stomach like 10 times.
Thanks JL for showing Iluma's Comics Connection! Korean pop is <3333333Why am I being so formal, hahahaaaaa.
And okay actually I've seen this photo long ago, but I want to spread laughter, joy and hilarity to fellow Cassiopeins, so I'm posting this up.
Micky Yoochun's Passport Photo #1Micky Yoochun's Passport Photo #2Choikang Changmin Passport PhotoChangmin's one is so cute.
AND MICKY'S #1 IS FRICKING HILARIOUS HAHAHA HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A SAD GUY WHO WANTS TO FIGHT.
Cr to yuibkk@multiply ;)