<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


i hate the sones! (well, most of them)
Friday, 26 June 2009

Rant time again!
And so, the sone has once again spoken up.

"Do not trust any news that puts SNSD in a negative light, even if it's from a "legitimate" site" -a sone

Seriously, I was appalled when I saw this statement.
OMG. Who gave you the right to tell people what to trust and not to?
Puhlease, people can use their brains to judge what is right and wrong.
Just say that you want k-pop newbies to believe any false stories which you guys made up just to put SNSD in a positive light?
So right, your 9 babies will never do anything wrong and dirty. They're soooo squeaky clean they can practically become the new generation of angels of the Kpop industry.

And soooo, talking about SNSD.
Check out their new MV, Genie, here.
As much as I admit I DO like their music, but its a completely different thing to say for their music videos...
Yeah the usual, you know. 
Alot of mini shorts which looks like underpants and leg showings.
And parts of the MV showing certain members leading an unknown male character into a bedroom (where some of the girls were having a sweet pillow fight time), a room with a huge wedding-cake-lookalike (where one of them suddenly pops out of the top of the fake cake with a pink ribbon bow on her head to welcome that unknown male character) and another room where there's like this mini party going on.

And I saw this being said on STAND forum, which makes alot of sense to me.

"The entire theme of the video is basically this guy being able to "hang out" with the girls, pillow fight and what not. This is a sexual fantasy being played out, and I need only ever watch this once. Once will carry me a lifetime." -Labakittie

Before defensive sones say, "But its not the girls' fault! They aren't the ones to choose what to wear and what happens in their MV!"
Right right, did we even say we're putting the blame on SNSD? :)

End of my rant! Time for lunchhhhh.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I