Mood: Pissed 
Did anyone watch last night's AYG opening ceremony?
While they were doing the Spirit of Evolution dance, my eyes almost popped out while keeping a sharp lookout for FELICIA.
But I should have known, its impossible to find her among that sea of dancers.
And omg ST looks sooooo cute! Like a primary school girl!
I even took a short video of her while she was walking out with that placard. Hahaha!!
And okay, since Tay Hui Xin wants to me blog more about my life (Didn't know you're so interested in my life, dear), I shall.
Went for LocVid lessons today, 11-2.
And I got really pissed off by some people.
I guess the gossips, rumours about many NP Mass Commers being bitchy are partially true.
Though I feel that sometimes they are bitchy yes, but most of the time is just that they do not have the initiative to do things they are supposed to.
And seriously, that alone pisses your group members off alot.
Oh and today, Nat, Charl and my hopes got dashed. Shalln't elaborate on it.
But well, there are still some nice people around.
I wonder how people can be such 2-faced people. Like, really.
So many people appears to be such good friends with one another, yet behind they're like totally bitching about their "friends".
And I heard this statement by
anoynomous (I like this person as a friend, and I don't want to sound as if I was unsatisfied with her or anything.)
'You cannot survive in this course (NP Mass Comm) if you don't bitch about others.'I was like thinking, what the hell is that logic?
See, that's exactly the mindset that leads to so many bitches in NP Mass Comm.
Yes, I admit, my friends and I do bitch about other people sometimes.
But heck, we get angry, we bitch, and we forget about it the next day.
We don't use bitching as a survival tool, for goodness sake.
And also, I find it remotely miserable that people think that they have to bitch about people in order to survive. Is your life just that pathetic?