Mood: Satisfied 
Feeling totally bored so grabbed a question from STAND forum to entertain myself.
Qn: Why Do You Hate SNSD?
Answer:Aww, hate is too strong a word, just let me say that I dislike them with passion :p
Reason #1: The overrated & the underratedNo I mean seriously, I don't care if they had plastic surgeries or whatever (I mean, even WonderGirls may had surgeries before, its not that big of a deal in the Korean industry), but the fact that they're getting so much more baised promotions from SM is seriously ridiculous. What about the obvious SM talents like CSJH and Zhang Li Yin from China? (Pictures below)
And look closely at Zhang Li Yin's photo, can you spot the hole around the center of her white outfit? It's a little covered by the silver chain. That's because Taeyeon used to wear that outfit with a ribbon fixed onto it -.-
So there, you could say that ZLY wears SNSD's second-handed outfits. And that's not the only second-handed outfit she had been wearing from SNSD, there's more but I'm lazy to upload all of them up.
Omg, SNSD's causing such a huge deficit in SM that they can't afford new clothes now?
Not to mention the enormous amount of $ SM used to promote SNSD.
That's another reason to hate SM. (Among the many others...)
Reason #2: GEEBut even though no matter how much I like their song Gee (I admit, it has nice rhythm despite all of their 9 voices sounding suspectingly identical and kind of fake), don't they ever get tired of it? I heard that in a recent Japan audition, 60% of the female contestants danced to the song Gee. Please, stop this Gee phenomenon. At least I don't put this song on replay everytime I listen to it. I'll prolly get a headache if 'Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby' sounds like 'Cheap Cheap Cheap Cheap Lady Lady Lady' all the time.
Reason #3: RespectThats the part that angers me the most, and the fact that SNSD doesn't use their brains to think before they open their mouths angers me more. I'm sure some of you heard of the racist comment which Taeyeon (the oh-so-awesome "leader" of SNSD) made of Alicia Keys, saying that 'For a black person, she's really pretty.' Fine, people say that this news had been blown out of proportion, but for goodness sakes, Taeyeon is a public figure, a celebrity, the LEADER of a raging hot popular girl band across Asia. Not to mention more stupid stuffs she said which includes things like 'the nurse was very unprofessional' and 'telling sick people not to go to this certain hospital' just because the so-called by her 'unprofessional' nurse refused to give her an IV jab.
And also, Tiffany.
*sigh, do I need to say anything more about this girl?* She's like the most loved by the SNSD fans, most hated by anti-fans. Lol.
And oh, does Tiffany really needs to reveal her underwear so very often?
Tiffany #1Tiffany #2Tiffany #3Just for laughs: And LOL, I saw this thread at the STAND forum about how a girl's daddy was totally obsessed with SNSD, especially SNSD's Tiffany. And that that girl's daddy had fights with his wife because of all the SNSD obsession he had.
And this is an answerer's reply:
I'm sorry, but I hate Tiffany. My dad was Tiffany's fan too.He was traumatized when he saw Tiffany's old pictures. He couldn't eat for many days. He just stayed in his room. Find a shocking picture and show it to your dadROFLReason #4: THE SONES (aka SNSD fans)The best part of my dislik-ism. Their fans get totally defensive when it comes to SNSD, and not to mention this annoys the hell outta me. But it's hilarious though, cause' once I saw a Youtube profile user who's a hardcore SNSD fangirl, and she wrote something like this on her profile column (Yes, she totally sacrificed her profile box in dedication for defending SNSD against the antis)
'You can't dislike a person just because
-they had plastic surgeries
-they insulted other artistes
-they wear mini skirts.....
everyone makes mistakes ok!?'
That fangirl listed more points in there, but I can't remember the rest. And oh,
to that fangirl: YES, WE WILL CERTAINLY LOVE SOMEONE WHO HAD PLASTIC SURGERIES, INSULTS OTHERS AND FOREVER WEARING MINI SKIRTS! SNSD FTW!
*rolls eyes*It seems that fans are always seem to be using 'SNSD are just human beings. Human beings tend to err.' excuse whenever a problem seems to pop out of the 9 girls. I had NEVER once seen SNSD fans using concrete evidence and sources to show that these SNSD are 9 truly talented, sincere, honest and nice girls.
And like really, don't you fans ever get tired of accusing anti-fans of being jealous just because SNSD are pretty
(well, not all of them are, in my opinion), because SNSD are close to DBSK and Super Junior?
Show some originality please, that's a frigging weak arguement.
The next part brings me to the 2008 DREAM CONCERT.
This is the event where I'd first heard of SNSD.
The horrible things that the sones did, oh my god.
The most disgusting part of their wrongdoings were that they violated girls from other FCs, and they actually carried weapons like penknives etc around, attacking fans from other FCs. I'd seen photos of a sone 'caressing' his penknife, while waving it at fans from other FCs, threatening to attack them. (I think I seen those photos from the STAND forum, but I don't know where is the thread located)
And what the hell, in a video I totally saw a fanboy taking photos of Jessica (one of SNSD members) up her skirt. How gross!
In the recent-but-not-exactly-really-recent Hollywood Bowl 2009, a totally rude and inconsiderate SNSD fangirl (that girl in pink tee, picture below) had a signboard prepared for herself to wave during SNSD's performance. Unfortunately, the back of the signboard was...
“Sorry for blocking your view… but-t YURI is more important” (with a picture of Yuri's backside)Gosh.
Omg that was a loooong essay @.@
Off to rest my eyes now.
Byeeee.