Mood: Satisfied 
DINNER WITH MY THREE LOVES LAST NIGHT :DCharissa, Jialeng and Michelle Ng!Went Bugis Iluma and Street.
It was so fun! Chatting up and ji-seow-ing Michelle together. LOL.
Thank you for the Baby Milo tee, Char and Mdm Ng! So cute. Haha.
Ate PIZZAAAA. So full.
Michelle still wanted dessert! -.-

I miss hanging out and crapping with my secondary school friends. ):
They're like, the best man. Nobody could ever replace them.
At first I thought my results are gonna suck when I transferred into Bartley.
Everyone in my neighbourhood thought of Bartley as a lousy school, I don't know why.
But I've NEVER regretted transferring to Bartley. Never once!
Because of thesseeee people like SEOKTENG (MY LOVER! AKA NCCair-PONTENG-BUDDY), MICHELLE (MY DBSK GF! HAHA), CHARISSA (SISTERRR), JIALENG (SISTER/BROTHER IN LAW?), JOLINE (THE CRAPPIEST BUT FUNNIEST FRIEND I EVER HAD! HAHA) and etc etc.
Haha so mushy right.
But felt like blogging about them cos I'm feeling very emo now.
That's how you feel when things totally don't go your way. Sigh ):