<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


WANG DA DONG <3
Saturday, 30 May 2009

Mood: Restless

I GOT THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY ENTIRE LIFE WHEN I SAW JIRO'S NEW HAIRSTYLE.

OKAY MAYBE I'M A LITTLE EXAGGERATING.
BUT I'M STILL SHOCKED!
I DIDN'T KNOW HE'LL ACTUALLY ALLOW ANYONE TO CUT AWAY HIS FRINGE TILL LIKE THIS. COS HIS HAIR IS PRACTICALLY HIS LIFE.
AND HIS HAIR KINDA RESEMBLES AARON'S ONE NOW.
BUT OMG HOW CAN HE STILL LOOK SO FRICKING CUTE <333333



Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I