I saw...
Mood: Pleased 
WOOOO!
I was feeling emo this afternoon.
But now I'm feeling awesome!
Firstly,
A BIG BIG THANKS to those who've done the chocolate survey I've sent you guys.
And a BIG THANK YOU to Gladys for forwarding it to 20 friends! :D
Even though you don't know my blog. HAHA.
I posted the survey up at around 4pm, but I already have around 40+ responses already!
Thank you so much everyone who've done it! I didn't expect the quick results. Haha.
Secondly,
actually yesterday, Michelle and i planned to go Coronation plaza today for poppiah.
The poppiah outlet there is quite popular, despite the place being kinda ulu, hah :D
Then last night my mother brought poppiah home, so I don't feel like going anymore.
But today after school, I was in an awesome mood, so I text Mich and told her that I feel like eating poppiah at Coronation Plaza again. Lol.
AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.
BECAUSE!!
AT THE POPPIAH SHOP,
I SAW...
HER!
FELICIA CHIN~~!!She's so cute, the way she walks reminds me of a ditzy duck, haha!
But almost everyone didn't recognised her, omg D:
I was like putting my bag down on the table next to her where I suddenly saw this woman with bangs (which unusually, has the 'star' feeling), shades (i mean seriously, who wears shades in an indoors plaza while eating, drinking and reading a magazine/book?) and jacket.
It was simply hilarious.
Because when I noticed it was her, I pulled Michelle to one side and whispered to her.
When we confirmed that it was her, we calmly walked out of the shop and I began to stamp my legs and we literally SCREAMM!!!!!! (but silent scream. of course! otherwise it'd be so obvious we're total fangirls.)
Then we quietly walked back to our seats again. HAHAH!
We so want to talk about Felicia, but we were afraid that she could hear us talking.
Then we started passing messages about her via Mich's notebook lol.
And there was a quite-young-looking shopkeeper in the store.
Then I wrote to Michelle:
"LOL HE MUST BE TRYING SO DAMN HARD NOT TO STARE AT HER HAHAHA!!!"
LOL IT WAS HILARIOUS.
But really, even the shopkeeper auntie kept stealing glances at her at some points.
Okay, quite enough of stardom fanatics.
Each ate one poppiah, shared a bowl of Chicken Teriyaki & Ice Kachang.
Yummmm~
