<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Here comes the sex god
Saturday, 9 May 2009

Mood: Geeky

OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING JUNG YUNHO
Strictly R21 :X
Smexy microphone-pole dancing. I classify it as soft porn -.-
I showed it to JIALENG last night :p (Charissa, discipline your hubby! LOL)

I've put up the images as links just to save your virgin eyes.
Oh, and don't open them if your parents are like just, right behind you.
Especially the first and third picture -.-"

ONE
TWO
THREE


Omg I'm feeling so lazy nowadays.
THREE MODULES PROJECTS TO COMPLETE. ALL THAT WORK.

Graphics Communication:
-6 company logos to design (1 down, 5 left)
-1 Bauhaus brochure to design (can anyone even tell me what's that about -.-)

Marketing Communication:
-Template 1 to be completed (OMG that is a hell loads of research work)

Web Design:
-Week 3 homework (not considered project, but still)
-Some drafts for our website design project 
-Revision for graded tutorial next Friday on PHOTOSHOP.

Bye, gotta go watch ToGetHer now, MARS IS SO HOT OMG.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I