Mood: Devious
10 Are You's:1. Are you single – Yes.
2. Are you happy - Currently okay, overall not really.
3. Are you bored – Nope lol
4. Are you fair – Some parts fair some parts medium :p
5. Are you Italian – HAHA, no.
6. Are you intelligent – Yeah. LOL!
7. Are you honest - Most of the times. Same as char, i only tell white lies lol.
8. Are you nice – Yes yes, I AM RIGHT, FRIENDS? Lol jkjk.
9. Are you Irish - No.
10. Are you Asian – Yes, and proud to be one ;D
10 Facts:
1. Name: Shuyi
2. Nick: Shu (by cheryl), Suyi (with people who can't roll their tongues -.-), Susu (which is how some people call junsu as well XD), Sushi
3. Birth place: Singapore, KK
4. Hair colour: Brown
5. Natural Hair style: Shoulder length? I hate my hair man, so flat!
6. Eye colour: Black I think.
7. Birthday: 17/05/92
8. Mood: Depends~
9. Favourite colour: (CHAR WHY YOU HATE BLUE OMG) Black, White, Purple, Baby Blue
10. One place you want to visit: South Korea!!
10 things about my love life:1. Have you ever been in love: LOL who hasn't!
2. Do you believe in love at first sight: No. Lust at first sight yes.
3. Do have currently have a crush - No. I don't have crush on singaporean guys like damn long already, omg do I have any problems or what.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Yes.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart – How I know, also not my heart LOL.
6. Have you ever have your heart broken – Yes~
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them – Yes LOL. I tell practically everyone around me except for that person himself ;p
8. Are you afraid of commitment - Sometimes.
9. The last person you hugged - I forgot? Natasha I think.
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to – My mother. I ALWAYS say ILY to her like dunno how many times everyday. Just to tease her. Lol.
10 This or That:
1. Love or Lust - Love.
2. Hard liquor or beer - Beer.
3. Cat or Dog – Both? :x
4. A few best friends or any regular friends – Few best friends + rest of regular friends
5. Creamy or Crunchy - Depends on my mood.
6. Pencil or Pen - Pen.
7. Wild night out or Romantic Night in - Wild night out.
8. Money or Happiness – Money LOL. I will get damn sad if I have no money.
9. Night or Day - Depends on my mood.
10. IM or phone - IM.
10 Have you ever:
1. Been caught sneaking out - No lol.
2. Seen a polar bear - Did I? Is there any at the Singapore Zoo?
3. Done something you regret - Yes of course.
4. Bungee jumped – No lol!
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - Yah. Snacks.
6. Finish entire jaw breaker - What's that?
7. Been caught naked - No LOL!!
8. Wanted an ex gf/bf back – Nope.
9. Cried because you lost a pet – Nope.
10. Wanted to disappear – Yes. Esp on friday morning when I was on the damn crowded bus, I played DBSK's Purple Line on my hp without noticing my earpiece weren't properly connected, and Jaejoong's seriously-gay-and-bitchy's voice at the start of the song came blasting out of my hp. OMG I don't even want to look up to see who were looking at me! T.T
10 preferences in a partner:1. Smile or Eyes - BOTH lol.
2. Light hair or Dark hair – Dark.
3. Hugs or Kisses – Both too, haha :D
4. Shorter or Taller - Taller duh!
5. Intelligent or Attraction - Attraction. But cannot too stupid also.
6. Topman or Zara - Huh
7. Funny or Serious – Depends on occasion.
8. Older or Younger - Older~
9. Outgoing or Quiet - Outgoing.
10. Sweet or Bad - Sometimes sweet, sometimes bad.
10 Have you's:1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yes omg.
2. Ever talked on the phone for more than 1 hour – Who haven't?
3. Ever walked on hands – LOL tried it before at home, but failed miserably.
4. Ever been to a rock concert – Did I? Pop concert yes, rock concert I think no.
5. Ever been in a cheerleading team – Is mediacorp's 'It's showtime!' counted? OMG.
6. Ever been in a dance team – Don't think so.
7. Ever been in a sports team - Yeah.
8. Ever been in a drama play – I think so.
9. Ever owned a BMW/Mercedes Benz/Escalade/Hummer/Bentley – Yes, like in my dreams.
10. Ever been in a rap video – LOL no I can't rap, I'll prolly spit saliva all around!
10 last's:1. Last phone call you made - To my mum.
2. Last person you hugged - Natasha I think.
3. Last person you hang out with – Mother & Aunt. Went Singapore flyer just now! LOL.
4. Last person you worked for – Nil
5. Last person you talked to – Brother lmao.
6. Last person you IM – Mansor.
7. Last person you texted – Faisal.
8. Last person you went movie with – Eh, Ruby, Yingsi and Cheryl. Quite long ago already.
9. Last person/things you missed – Secondary school friends esp TAN SEOK TENG! It has been like more than a month since I've last met up with her. Omg.
10. Last website visited –Blogger~
Tag 10 people to do this Quiz...
Do only if you want to. Lol. I'm so nice right? ;p